Monday, July 21, 2008

Thing #10


This has been my favorite so far. I am a display fiend, so I will be using the heck out of these. Smiley Generator created the user-friendly logo above. Image Chef was by far the quickest and most user-friendly. It created all three of the images on the left in about 5 minutes. I had messed around with Custom Sign Generator for about half an hour, and got one magazine cover that was too big to post. I can easily see how teachers and students alike will use this in their classes to create projects or visual assignments. This is FAB!

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

If too big of magazine from www.FakeMagazineCover.com, when you upload graphic to blogger, choose the medium size, they are made bigger so that you can print them at home on 4x6 photo paper and they will look good (not pixelated).